Search The Workshop

Friday 7 June 2019

LotTO "Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs" Art Project Start

I have started making artwork for Flash sex game "Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs" by DirtyC101 (his blog liked here: ). The thing is, I've been interested in making or at least creating assets for a 2D game, and I also like sexy stuff. Rather than make original content, I am using DirtyC's game as a base. If he continues with his project, I hope that perhaps I can help him complete this game. If not, it will at least be some fan-art I can use to demonstrate my interest in this sort of project elsewhere.

An old concept for Farah from 2017

First up, I am looking to rework the assets for all of the characters. I have started with one of the main Playable Characters, Farah of the Wanderlust Tribe. Although her default appearance is a pale white ginger girl, I decided to base her facial structure more on middle-eastern women, since I feel that's a better fit for a desert tribes people.

Also, since there seems to be a Primary Colour (Red, Yellow, Blue) motif running throughout the story (corresponding to the 3 orbs seen and the main colours associated with the 3 playable characters' races/classes) I felt it might fit better if Farah's hair were also actually red instead of ginger/orange. I've darkened her skin tone slightly, restyled her hair, and made her green eyes a more realistic, less saturated colour.




Experimenting with different faces and slightly different hairstyles.


Imagining Farah's hair is dyed red (maybe with something like henna), and her eye make-up is kohl (perhaps with other pigments to explain the different possible colours)

I made a simple, quick 3D model of the crashed ship, the M.I.S.S. Tomato (it really needs a better name DirtyC), based on the art we have of it.









I took the liberty of adding some details and guessing at some of the forms from DirtyC's art, I think this is more or less what he had in mind. It is still a simple model however. I felt this might be useful for getting a sense of the ship's relative dimensions. The yellow section on the side of the hull represents the area where the name is written.

I'm working on a title graphic, and more player character art/design, so some/all of those should be next.

2 comments:

  1. wow. im sure u stopped working onn this now or would even see this comment since 101 has already stopped working on this game a long time ago. its such a pity i really liked this game and it makes me sad seeing that nothing can be done now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t forgotten about this!

      It’s true that I lost interest, unfortunately. I just saw DirtyC101 made a recent update on their Blogspot, which has actually inspired me somewhat. I have many other art priorities at the moment, but I will get back to this (eventually)!

      Thanks for the comment, the engagement is welcome and honestly helps keep me interested :)

      Delete